Monday, December 13, 2010

Updates: New felt price soon

Dear all, I have an announcement to make today. My felt supply selling price is going to increase effectively from 1 January 2011. The newly revised price will be RM 1.70 per piece*.

* This will be the selling price for incoming stock for A4 size.

The increment is due to China manufacturers are running out of cotton for this winter, therefore my supplier had informed me that the incoming batch will be slightly expensive, and hopefully the price will come down when spring comes.

For those who wish to order the felt supply with RM 1.50 per piece,  please do it faster while my stock last.

Click here to view the color template and click here to place your order. 

Thanks for subscribing!

4 comments:

Cassey Raey said...

give me the list of details k? coz i want to buy sumore felt from you =)

Nyra MieyaQi said...

I want to buy felt too.
Would you sell a lot of type button?With new design and colour.

n dreams said...

hihi, is the ready stock available? can i have the color pallette, which color still available?

Patte-mon said...

Hi Nicoletinne,

Yes, the stock is available. Haven got change to re-do my new template, so far only few new colors to be introduce, can leave me your email so I can keep you updated? Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Felt supply 不织布出售

After seeing so many felt handcraft and you wish to make some for yourself and friends but do not know where to get the felt supply?!

I'm please to announce that I'm providing this service.^^

Measurement: approximately 9" x 12"

Price: RM1.70 per piece (0.56 USD)

Minimum order is 5 pieces of felt and you can click here for the color template.

When you place the order, please indicate the number of pieces for each felt color.

看了那么多的不织布手工和教程, 是不是也引起你的兴趣想给自己或朋友做一个? 是不是不知道要到那里购买不织布呢? 呵呵, 这一回你们不用再烦恼啦!! 从今天开始我就提供不织布销售服务, 解决你的烦恼:)

尺寸: 大约 9 X 12 寸

价钱: 一张 RM1.70 (0.56美金)

每次定购最少5 张, 订购时请清楚地例出购买的颜色和张数

颜色名称请参考这里


Please place your order here. Shipping method please see here.